Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A bit early...happy 4th of July

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A bit early...happy 4th of July

    Hope everybody has a happy and safe 4th of July. It's when you watch some of the terrible events in the world, see terrorism, and all the wrongs out there, you really appreciate where you live.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: A bit early...happy 4th of July

    Happy 4TH to all,,,,,,,,,but don't know about terrorism,, seems like we have some in coeburn or appy one,,, can't tell,,

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A bit early...happy 4th of July

    Yes, Happy 4th to everyone -- it's time we celebrate (and enjoy living in) the best nation in the world.

    [ QUOTE ]
    seems like we have some in coeburn or appy one,,, can't tell,,

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yes, I am the 16 year old terrorist with deadly firecrackers and Airsoft guns.
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A bit early...happy 4th of July

    I think the problem most would/will/do have with it Chubz is that it mocks and almost glorifies the terrorist-way. We have had some of our finest and some innocents done in that way by terrorists. Some of them fighting so you can make fun of the very real, very sick way of thinking that is over there.

    Have the terrorist gunned down by Rambo or something pro-American, but you glorify the terrorist. Kinda of like a cry for attention or some sort of sympathizer.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A bit early...happy 4th of July

    Yeah, you're right. Believe me, I hate the bastards as much as you guys do... I've seen some of the beheading and execution videos and they're nothing short of sickening and/or infuriating.

    I doubt I'll make anymore videos that seem to glorify it this much, though -- I'll try to stray away from that stuff in the new videos that I make.

    *** I Apologize to those who I offended.***
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A bit early...happy 4th of July

    just save everyone some time and don't make anymore videos at all....
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •